Ever write a whole blog or email and then get thrown into a login prompt that somehow erases the copy you were just about to publish when it refreshes?
I just did that and I’ll admit that I did hit my fist on the table in dismay to move energy but I’ll be ok and we’re already back on the horse.
When we are willing to move through emotions quickly without trying to dilute their expression then we can regroup faster because we’re not figuratively leaving parts of ourselves in past moments. And by nature of changing the reaction then we are actively empowering a new creative response pattern that will better serve and reflect us.
While writing the lost message, and now this one too, I’ve been listening to The Word Is Your Wand by Florence Scovel Shinn and highly recommend her material; The Game of Life and How to Play it (1925) is also brilliant.
Now because I lost all that I’d wrote before I’ll take it as a sign that brevity is best so here’s a summary:
- I need help in getting the message in FULLY COMMITTED: The Sacred Sojourn of NOW out there.
- October 10 @ 8pm EST – Join the first ever BOOK MEDICINE with Laura JeH session; taking orders for signed copies too.
- October 17 @ 8pm EST – This will be the second “Taking ‘Just Say No’ to the Next Level Lawfully” virtual gathering
- October 31 @ 9am EST – Reviewing Reviews (of FULLY COMMITTED) Session
- I believe album22.com is part of re-harmonizing hue-manity and I’m excited to reconnect with the artists involved and those who want to be involved in the next album project too:
- October 22 at 2pm EST – Album 22+ Monthly Meetup
- November 11 at 11am EST – INNER Child Rescue Mission Album Announcement
- I’m creating a SPECIAL Practice HOLLY DAZE Program for the holidays. It will be a 4 week course with biweekly group coaching calls, daily prompts and messages, weekly content calls and community access. Reserve your spot with firstname.lastname@example.org
I was going to go into greater detail but now realize it’s about just getting all these upcoming opportunities onto one page so you can do your best to get involved. And if you’ve got questions or comments you can just send me a private message at email@example.com
I am looking forward to going on this journey with you! Sign up for any of these events on meetup under PIWU.
And so it is that I have a chance to dwell a final moment on the fact I’d written an even longer message before this without saving it promptly and then had to redo it and this is what I did. While it’s easy to reflect on what could have been, in the scheme of things, why not focus on what is and what can be instead?
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that’s why it’s called the present.
Laura JeH – Namaste